1. My kids only drink organic milk and sometimes I serve them vegan “chicken” nuggets. I binge out on McDonalds sometimes when they’re not around.
2. The only dolls I buy my girls have brown hair. Is this wrong?
3. Yesterday, I brought a pile of clean laundry upstairs with every intention to fold it and put it away. I ended up dumping it on the unmade bed, laying on top of it and devouring a good portion of Mindy Kaling’s book. (It makes it so much worse that my phone rang and, too lazy to even sit up, I dragged it along the bedspread with my foot until I could reach it.)
4. I can’t decide if I want to be a brightly colored nail person or a neutral nail person. Or what the true differences are between them.
5. There are at least 8 frames I own that are losing hope of ever being hung on a wall.
6. My kids own too many clothes. There. I said it. I am continually buying storage bins to put the too-small ones in.
7. While at the store, I bought pretzels as a healthier snack alternative when, let’s be honest, I knew the only way I was eating those rods was slathered in Nutella.
8. I don’t think God particularly cares about online games that I play, but when I’m crushing candy instead of folding laundry, sometimes I think He won’t let me pass a level just because I’m wasting time. I acknowledge that this thought is ridiculous at best, blasphemous at worst.
9. My motivation for running varies between a few shallow thoughts: a new bathing suit, using my cool running headphones, clearer skin and the longing for new, cooler running shoes when I do enough running to wear out my current ones.
10. If I never hear the term DIY again, it’ll be too soon. I’m so over it. I’ll be buying other peoples’ DIYs, thank you very much.